Sunday 21 May 2017

Food

I love eating. I think that it’s the best thing that can happen to you when you’re angry/sad/happy/want to celebrate something/craving/anything else.

Last Friday came my boyfriend to spend weekend with me. He’s a strict meat-eater and let’s say meat-lover!!! I can assure you that he couldn’t live even a week without meat. Me, on the other hand, I don’t like meat very much but I can say that we always try to balance when it comes to that matter.  Anyways, this weekend we have had to choose between some restaurants that Poznań offers us and my favourite one is a vegan one. 

So what have I done?  I tried to trick him in some kind of way, as he, besides meat, loves sushi, I told him that we have to go and try a new place where they serve sushi,  but in a unique way. So he was excited ( so I was because of my wicked plan) and there we went! 

I ordered a Mexican plate and it was a mix of vegetables, fried banana, 2 different salsas and some Mexican bread. I loved it and so my boyfriend did! His sushi ( Japanese plate) was heavenly delicious, but it was made of vegetables and tofu.
 I wouldn’t exaggerate if I said that he was flattered. In front of us we had two different, of course vegan, plates and both were amazing! 

 Till the end of our lovely dinner he didn’t figure it out that it was a vegan restaurant. Later he had to assume that even if we don’t order meat, the dish can obviously be tasty.
What can I say? If you haven’t tried something please don’t try to convince me that it HAS TO be awful.

If you want to try it on your own:
Wypas Poznań is that place!

P.S I had a really nice weekend what about you guys?

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment