Friday 5 May 2017

being happy


I’m pondering about clothing. 

I’m not the person who loves shopping though.  Every single day when I get up I try to put on something that will make me feel  comfortable and warm all day long. I can’t say that I’m good in this kind of things like matching stuff but there are things that make me happy I guess. 
My obsession is buying new shoes, I have loads of pairs specially trainers, sport shoes and high heels (which I don’t really wear often). But trousers? Shirts? I used to buy many dresses but not anymore as I realised that I didin’t actually wear any of them.
 My huge problem is that when I finally go to the shop I can’t find anything that would please me. Maybe I’m too picky but fashion is horrible! 
 Why shirts can’t be just shirts without all those prints, short lengths and so on? 
When I was younger I tended to put on something that would seem nice for people which I was dating or I was hanging out with that time. I’m not that kind of person anymore. 


The whole idea of dressing for someone is pointless I think. We should wear things that are comfy. The other matter is that it should be warm when it’s cold outside. I think that I won’t exaggerate when I say that buying too short jacket is simply foolish. Maybe you will look great in front of your friends but freezing is the worst thing that can happen I guess…


So as a consequence let’s say that being a teenager is a very nasty thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment