Wednesday 1 November 2017

music

Why music is so important in our lives?

I think that it is related to some kind of childhood time.  Maybe it is because it's one of the things that we are used to from the beginning.  I couldn't imagine my life without music. It helps me get rid of bad feelings, when I'm happy it makes me want to scream and shout, there is nothing better than a good piece of music!

On the other hand, while watching a film I always think about the soundtrack. It is crucial for me.  But after a long, stressful day  I really enjoy an hour without a sound. Silence is great when you cannot piece your mind together. When I was younger I used to read a book or study with loud music now it is completely different as I am not able to concentrate with sounds around me.
How is it possible that your customs change?

 There is a great possibility that it is connected to the decrease of efficiency. Everything distracts me when I'm not 100% focused on what I'm doing in that moment.

So music is great but not always. Is anyone able to live without it?

No comments:

Post a Comment