Monday 9 October 2017

Boa whoa woah

Just a quick note about my holidays.

I had a lot of free time to spend it as I wanted. Unfortunately time flies amazingly fast so all my plans that I Had made before went to oblivion. Thanks God I could rest and recharge my batteries for the upcoming universitary year.  THIS year is very special because of the fact that it's the last one at this university. I hate saying that but I got used to study. I could even say that I like studying and what's more I can't imagine my life without it. But what will the future bring only God knows.

If you have a spare hour you should see American film "the help" it is about Black Woman's situation in the United States. Maybe a little bit dramatic but definitely worth seeing. There was a horrible time for them when no one treated them as a human beings. What remains me to say is that it makes one reflect about what we have and how we disappreciate it.

Have a nice season with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment