Monday 12 December 2016

time amusers

Time-amusers

Best Duo: A good book and a warm blanket.

Relax with a good book? Of course! I love reading books in the autumn
! In general,  I think that a short day strongly helps to spend long evenings in the company of books. And of course with the company pf this warm,  fluffy blanket! The perfect duo that always helps me relax and survive winter time.

2. Hot tea with honey and ginger.
 For me, good tea is much better than coffee.  There are so many kinds of tea on the market. You can even buy one with a chocolate flavour.  Moreover, If you are a happy owner of beautiful, designed kettle it will be utterly wonderful.

3. Scented candles.
Aromatic scents, adapted to the mood,  are indispensable in my house while the autumn and winter season is on. I have a few favorite smells that always improve my mood! Usually I reach for sweet scents interspersed with spicy note. I love them!

4. rocking chair.
The fulfillment of our childhood dreams.  Another small thing that makes me so happy. When I sit there with a cup of tea, a blanket and a great book  all the rest of the world doesn’t matter.
There are lots of things that can change your attitude and your mood. What you need to do is make your life easier with all these DIY tricks as home-made peelings,  face masks etc.  

Try to use black bananas that you probably hate ( I really do!) to make an absolutely fantastic brownie. Put 2 eggs, 2  previously smashed bananas, some flour, a cup of milk and a punch of cacao and bake it. It is extremely wet and heavenly good.


There are the times that I go crazy. Every day I get up, look at my clothes and there’s only one thing on my mind: What will I put on today?  If you don’t have money to spend on new sweater or blouse try to look for inspiration in Second Hand.  
You can find lots of them here in Poznan and I have to admit that they are excellent.  If you are lucky you will buy a brand new jumper for a few złoty. Some of them are really cute. 
Anyways, If you are bored with your wardrobe you should try it.  If you are crazy about the Christmas clothes like jumpers with Santa or reindeers you will be pleasantly surprised with the amount of them in that shop. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice advices for people who do not know how easily they can make their bad mood better ;) we shouldn't waste our time on troubles !

    ReplyDelete