Tuesday 29 November 2016

Things you should never put into your shopping cart

    Everybody’s in rush now. Try to think about those lazy weekends when you were a child. Where are those peaceful times? These days nobody cooks, nobody prepares healthy meals, because of lack of the time. Sometimes I’m even too busy/ lazy to prepare a pasta. I hate buying pre-cooked meals, they just taste awful. Even though, I don’t have time to chop all these vegetables and I have to admit that I just buy them packed and frozen. The myth that vegetables and frozen fruits are of inferior quality, has been overthrown! Unfortunately, on store shelves there are also products that I will highly not recommend! Although it would save you plenty of time!
    First ‘evil’ thing is N*ella have a look at ingredients:

    Where are the nuts I’m asking myself...
    Now enjoy your spoon full of palm oil and sugar.
    Next thing that you should stay away from are frozen French fries.
    French fries are soaked in oil and do not provide our body with any nutrients, furthermore they raise our cholesterol and you can’t even call it a ‘meal’
    Have you ever tried to peel potatoes and cut them however you like? You can also add some spices such as salt, pepper, paprika, gyros, garlic etc. Then mix it with a spoon of olive oil.
    Coat them with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.
    Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven and I can assure you that you will never buy the frozen ones.
    Enjoy!
    Agata

No comments:

Post a Comment