Friday 30 December 2016

How to not overpack your suitcase

Hi!
Today I'm going to tell you how to pack light for travel!

For example for  5 days trip in a small carry on.

I used to always be a person who would pack a hudge bag like a large check in bag for any travel whether it was a short trip, or for a week or for a few days.
But know i have learnt how to pack myself wisely.
Firstly I was thinking no way, i will never be able to pack my whole stuff in that small luggage. But then i thought ok i like challenges, let's try it!
And that's what I'm going to show you today.
So if you travel a lot you will never have a problem with paying extra for your overpacked bag.
It is always easier to travel with only carry on that taking a hudge, uncomfortable suitcase.

Firstly let's face the truth, us girls need a lot of equipement, lot's more that boys do.
We always pack a blowdryer, a moisturiser, a shower gel,make up, accesories ten pairs of shoes, 2 pyjamas and so on...
What do they take with them? Boxers, socks, a pair of jeans, 2 t-shirts, one warm and cosy hoodie ( of course for us in case that we'll  be freezing)

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania packing your suitcase

These are my easy steps on how to do it:


  1.  First thing what I always do now before I travel is to check the weather of where I'm travelling and pack according to the weather.
  2. Think about the outfit that I'm going to wear on the day of the travel I always try to wear the heaviest things on to myself so I don't have to pack it in the carry on then. So everything like the leather jacket, my wedgies  everything that is heavy will go on me. It won't take any space in my suitcase.
  3. Plan all of your outfits- preselect all of your outfits you can also take a picture of every look so you will later not forget about your plans. You will not have to worry about what you are going to wear during your travel every single day, it makes your life so much easier!
  4. Choose lightweight items- Try to take things which are made only of lightweight fabrics, dresses, cardigans etc. Don't take those which take a lot of space
  5. Fold and roll your items- Fold your shirts and later on roll it thightly, in this shape it will fit everywhere
  6. put your underwear rolled into the garment bag, it won't take much place in your suitcase.
  7. Put all of your accessories into one garment bag
  8. And the last and the most important tip is to take ONLY THE ESSENTIALS!
Now you are ready to pack your own suitcase, I hope you will find my tips useful.

Hugs and happy new year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment