Saturday 5 November 2016

Let me introduce myself :)

My name is Agata and I study spanish philology. Now I’m living in Poznań, but I come from Gdynia. It’s a beautiful city situated near to the sea. Gdynia is a quite small, modern city with great food (once you’re there, you have to go and eat fresh fish in one of the restaurants placed on the beach) and its has got a lot of nature parks too.


 I love Spain, travelling, languages, sport, romantic comedies and reading books. This is my space where I will write about my hobbies. First of all, I have to admit that my new passion is running and I will gladly share with you my running experiences and maybe some advices too.

What I trully love is running with my white dog Lucky, but recently he seems to be tired of this weather and he prefers some short-distance walks J 



On the other hand the topic that interests me is healthy lifestyle and food. I really enjoy cooking, especially pasta and some different Italian meals. 

Is it possible to survive this time of the year? If think so, but you have to be very clever. You can’t stop doing things that you love. This will keep you motivated.


Anyway, autumn is not my favourite season but there is nothing better than just staying on your couch, watching your favourite TV series and drinking delicious tea with honey, lemon and ginger. 
What do you think about it?

Hugs,
Agata

No comments:

Post a Comment