Saturday 15 April 2017

Holiday's rush

Travelling.

After 40 days spent in Poznań I was so glad to come back home. Wednesday was the last day at university so I had plenty of time to pack my things and get ready for the travel. I had booked my train ticket like 3weeks earlier and couldn't wait to see my mum and my doggie.
Then finally came that day, I got up early as the train was leaving at 8:36 am, I didn't have got any bread so I had to go to the shop and almost missed train but when I got to the station I was very enthusiastic I thought that nothing would destroy my happiness. Unfortunately then my bad luck started to show up. I Couldn't sit with my friend as we founded out that computer had booked us different places... then the train was late ( but this is a standard situation though) and then when I finally got to Gdynia it was raining all day long. But I managed to take my dog and go for a walk to the sea and that cheered me up a little bit. Thanks God it's Easter!

I wish you all the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment