Sunday 12 March 2017

Winter holidays

Yes I know that this post is a little bit delayed but still counts doesn't it?

Now my time is soooo fulfilled that I don't have time for anything. I'm so glad that sundays are free for me and I can literally do nothing.

So I wanted to post my note now, well maybe I don't find it overwhelmingly interesting, I'm not in mood :)

This is the time when I don’t have time for nothing, just running between work, university and trying to keep up with my home duties, meeting my friends in the meantime. I try to focus on the most important things such as family, education but it’s really hard!
Ok let’s stop pretending. I love watching films and series and that’s why I can’t manage time to do something constructive.  Then I fall into some kind of paradox.  When I have too much free time I want to have it more, but then, when it happens that there’s no need  to read, write and prepare materials for work I don’t really know what to do with myself. So I’m being unbearable or I complain on everything…
What’s wrong with us? Why do we always want the opposite? If I have too much free time I want to work then when I’m in a constant rush I dream about being at home.
Here’s the situation. I’ve been querulous all the time because of the lack of spare time and because  every day I had to do something related with my university. Now, when I have 2 weeks  of holidays and I can finally stay at home, do nothing, meet with my friends I cant! Why? Because I’m too lazy to do so.  Or I’m too tired because of doing nothing.

Ok. that’s all for today. Hope You had wonderful time! During your winter holidays. Or maybe you’re working  as I have to J

No comments:

Post a Comment