Thursday 2 March 2017

Green heaven

Hi! 
Today I want to to share with you with my favourite places in Northern Ireland. I will divide this post in 3 or 4 parts because they are ( in my opinion) utterly interesting. I'd like you to travel with me through this amazing country and part of the world. 

Ok let's stop this blabbering and get to the point.
Norther Ireland, with its capital Belfast is situated by the ocean. As you probably have seen on photos and you may know from tv advertisements, its shockingly and vividly green and all the views are breathtaking and unforgettable once you already get there. I could even say (besides some exemptions) that it's pure and untouched. 

First things first I may say that there are things that astonished me from the begging. I lived in the norther part of Northern ireland, in Colerain which, with two other cities, are named Threecity just like our polish equivalent. One of them ( of the things that suprised me the most of course) was that if you like to, you can get to the beach with your own car. Literally, you can actually  kind of park your car on the beach. Irish people do that very often and what's more, they even bring barbecues and spend there their spare time with friends and family throwing the party! Unfortunately, the ocean is horribly cold even in summer so if you don't have a wetsuit you will probably freeze, well unless you're a winter swimmer (in polish mors).

But landscapes including the ocean are brilliant. Clear, blue water, white sand and green fileds with adorable sheeps everywhere.
Are you feeling excited yet?
you should be. And it's just the beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment