Friday 19 January 2018

Running all the time

The worst feeling ever: when you are about to be late not because you couldn't make it but because everything fails you. I mean it's 7.25, you are all packed, food is done and peacefully waiting for you in your bag, you are all dressed and your make up is done. Then the elevator is not coming. You live in 9th floor so, you just can't let yourself do too much exercise before getting to university or work in order to not getting there all sweaty. But what was I... yeah, the elevator is not coming so you have to stand there and count to 100 and breath. 2 minutes pass, then 5 minutes... ok it's finally there when you realise that you have left only 8 minutes to get to your tram stop. What will be next? It is tram that is not coming! Or it leaves 2 minutes earlier than it should have those 2 minutes that you spent waiting for an elevator!!!!

If you miss this tram, you will not get to another one, in consequence, you will surely be late to work. And as I have two people to get to one just after another it is a huge disaster now. Imagine: the tram is missed, then another one, then you are late to your class so, as a result you are also late to your next class!  But not so fast! You can always get on board of the tram that 5 minutes later will be out of order too.

So that's my blue Monday's story. I truly hated it and I hope it's not gonna happen again.

Now I'm going back to my town and I hope there is plenty of snow!!!!
Bye now,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment