Friday 29 December 2017

fun

Hi!

Today I'm doing everything instead of writing my thesis! It really should be banned!

I'm waiting for any ideas maybe it's not as simple as it seems to be!  Why am I using so many exclamation marks? Well, it doesn't matter.

I love Christmas time. For some people it is only the time when you have to cook, clean, hoover, dust, go shopping etc. But for me it is a lot more that those activities.

We, as a family, love spending time together. I think this is the time of the year that gives us the possibility to sit down, play board games and just chill and having fun without any problem. It is hard for me because every two years I skip Christmas Eve as I go to my boyfriend's house. They are great people but still, it's the time when I feel that I need to be with my family and I feel like I'm missing something.  On the other hand, they have a completely different style of spending Christmas, other traditions, even food differs so every year is like a huge surprise for me. Nevertheless, the following day is always so pleasant for me as we go to my place and everything seems to be as It should be.

well, this year I'm actually doing nothing and trying to relax before going back to Poznań.
It's a pity that this Christmas hasn't been white but I can always go for a walk without thinking about coming back because of the cold.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment